Updated on April 08th, 2021
FARIA DE OLIVEIRA ADVOGADOS, as a law firm, is subject to the obligations set forth in the Codes, Statutes and Regulations of the Brazilian Bar Association ("OAB") and the Portuguese Bar Association ("OA"), including the duty of Professional Secrecy and Confidentiality.
1. FARIA DE OLIVEIRA ADVOGADOS, for the purposes of its website, does not record personal data that would identify its Users ("Users") due to the fact that it only analyzes the traffic and performance of this website, as well as its activity and enhancement, through a web analytics service, when browsing and visiting the website. Therefore, information such as IP address may be registered.
3. Notwithstanding, FARIA DE OLIVEIRA ADVOGADOS, as controller and processor, may collect personal data pursuant to the principle of legality, transparency, necessity and have the following purposes:
Analysis, improvement and development of its websites;
Publicizing events, congresses, lectures, seminars and webinars and sending the corresponding invitations;
Recruiting, selection and admission;
Sending a newsletter/podcast ("The Law Teaser");
For contact purposes through forms and e-mails available on the website.
The registration for events, congresses, lectures, seminars and webinars implies the consent to the treatment and processing of the Users' personal data in order to allow and justify sending information regarding them - present and future - as well as to send the newsletter/podcast launched weekly ("The Law Teaser") and other emails from FARIA DE OLIVEIRA ADVOGADOS.
4. The collection, processing and treatment of personal data is legal, legitimate, authorized, permitted and justified by the following legal grounds:
Consent of the User/data holder;
Execution of a contract;
Compliance with legal obligations;
Legitimate interest of the controller
5. In any case, the above information is strictly confidential and will be stored and protected by FARIA DE OLIVEIRA ADVOGADOS for the above mentioned purposes.
However, the rights of the data subjects, such as the right to information, access, rectification, elimination, restriction of processing, data portability and the right to automated data collection and profiling, are protected and the Users may exercise these rights at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information and/or questions, please contact via email email@example.com.
FARIA DE OLIVEIRA ADVOGADOS will reply as soon as possible.
6. FARIA DE OLIVEIRA ADVOGADOS' offices are located at the following addresses:
Faria de Oliveira Advogados, Santana/São Paulo Office. Located at Rua Alferes Magalhães, 92 - 3º Floor - Edifício Santana Tower - Santana - CEP: 02034-006 - São Paulo - Brazil
Faria de Oliveira Advogados, Itaim Bibi/São Paulo Office. Located at Rua Joaquim Floriano, 466 - Cjs. 1113/1114 - Brascan Century Office - Itaim - CEP: 04534-002 - São Paulo - Brazil
Faria de Oliveira Advogados, Alphaville/São Paulo Office. Located at Alameda Rio Negro, 1030 - Cj. 1702 - Condomínio Stadium - CEP: 06454-000 - São Paulo - Brazil
Faria de Oliveira Advogados, Rio de Janeiro/RJ Office. Located at Rua do Ouvidor, 161 - Cjs. 613/614 - Condomínio Paço do Ouvidor - Center - CEP: 20040-030 - Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Faria de Oliveira Advogados, Lisboa Office. Located at Rua Castilho, 13D - 6ºB - CP: 1250-066 - Lisboa - Portugal
FARIA DE OLIVEIRA ADVOGADOS cares about your personal data as well as it strictly complies with all the laws in force.